Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"I'M YOURS!!!!!!"

So I'm not gonna lie, last week was a REALLY fun week!! My friend Becca and I went to another concert again!! We've become Concert amigas and I LOVE it!! :) I have liked Jason Mraz for a while now, and LOVE his "I'm Yours" song...so when I found out we could get REALLY good tickets to his show through work, I WAS ALL IN!! And of course so was Becca!! And as usual we had a BLAST!! We met up with her Sister, Jodi, and her Sister's Husband, Rex, and went to dinner at this really cool place in Sandy called, Bohemian Grill...it was VERY delicious!! The waiter, well he WASN'T our favorite, but we had a good time teasing and laughing about it. Afterwards we headed to the E Center and got there just in time for the show!! We had 7th ROW tickets!! SWEET SEATS!! We danced, sang, and screamed our hearts out!! Jason put on an incredible show, he's a very good entertainer, (a little weird at times), but VERY energetic...just kept playing for us. For his Encore he brought out Lisa Hannigan, from Ireland, and they performed "Lucky," and even after that song he kept going and would say, "Just one more song." My favorite part, the HIGHLIGHT, of the concert was this: At the end of the show he introduced his band to the audience. He had a Polaroid camera with him and after each band member he introduced he would snap a picture and throw it out into the audience while it developed. I thought it was such a neat idea...Anyway I had my eye set on the picture I wanted and was very sad when it was tossed to a different section than ours. But don't even worry, he introduced himself and then threw his picture right at us!! Rex got ahold of it and without any hesitation or thought handed it to me... Turns out he loved watching mine and Becca's excitement to be there and loved watching us have a good time. (He knew i was VERY much a Fan of Jason's and VERY HAPPY to be there) So I'm famous, and i have the picture to prove it!! Here's to Becca and our good times!!!!!! :) Love ya!!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

OH MY. jason mraz is a pure genius! i'm jealous you got to see him! i bet it was amazing :)

Tracy said...

It was such a great show! I just love Jason Maraz!!! I need to blog about my concert as well. Glad you got to go and had such a blast.

Unknown said...

You are the girl with the fun.

Jeannette said...

Ugh, that was the concert I was supposed to go to...Im still jealous!! Someday, you and I both will see him:)