Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And all that JAZZ!!

The day AFTER I went to Jason Mraz, remember how I mentioned it was a REALLY fun week??!!, I went to the opening game for the Jazz. I went with my friend Jenn and her boyfriend, Keith, and some of his work friends. It was soo cool!! Not only was it the Jazz's opening game, but it was the first ever "Lights Out" Player Introductions for the Jazz. Their new Sound System cost more than a million dollars but definately got everyone charged and excited for the game...there were flashing lights, FIREWORKS (YAY!!), streamers, and the crowd was going wild...like I said, it was REALLY fun!! Also, Collin Raye performed the National Anthem, I was so happy to be there...haha I was like a little kid in a candy store. :) Here is the link if you want to check it out, it was the best I could find: http://thrillof.com/Utah_Jazz/video:lights-out-utah-jazz-intro/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! You are having a great life! What fun friends and things you get to do!

Jo Jo said...

Haven't been here in a while, you've been busy! Loved the Haley story.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for a story when any of the Bloggers are as excited over doing their church callings...food for thought.
mom
Did you expect anything different?

Becky said...

cute picture Tina. Have fun with Ben's family over Thanksgiving.

Jeannette said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

I love having you as a roommate. The end.
P.S. You do lots of cool stuff.

Jeannette said...

Do do do do do do do (jeapardy theme song) Im waiting for more sister of mine!!!! Cmon, bring it on!!! I need more Tina!!! Love you:)