Friday, October 17, 2008

Proud MAMMA!!!!!!

"My BOYS DID it & I couldn't be prouder!! I believed in them ALL THE WAY"--Tina Lourenco, a TRUE Red Sox Fan OVERJOYED doesn't even begin to describe how i feel after watching last nite's Red Sox game!! I was soo happy and NEVER doubted their capabilities, hello did anyone see the 2004 Wold Series??!! I wore my Shirt yesterday, GOTTA SUPPORT, It says, "NUFF SAID," on the front and "I only root for 2 teams, the Red Sox and whoever plays the Yankees, NUFF SAID!," on the back, (Thank you K!! :) ). Don't even worry, I had people left and right, including my boss, telling me it's over. They're not going to win, how can they??...Blah, blah, blah. But you know what, they did and I didn't for one second think they couldn't!! The first 6 innings were absolutely PAINFUL, you just want to slap them around and say, "WHAT are you doing, cause you sure aren't playing Baseball!!" But once in the 7th inning, when Pedroia hit the RBI single, and Ortiz hit his homer, there was the light at the end of the tunnel...the rest is history, we FOUGHT to protect our possible win and we STOPPED the Rays, we NEVER GAVE UP and we did it!! What was funny was that I watched the whole game, but once we got into the 8th inning I had to run and switch my laundry...Well when I got back up to the t.v. the score was 7 Rays, 6 Us, (Red Sox),...So I thought, I can't watch the game...they won't win If I do now, I didn't want to jinxx it...so I sat in the Kitchen doing a puzzle, and I would go run to the t.v. when I heard cheering...I also turned the t.v. up really loud so I could hear it from the Kitchen...haha oh dear, good thing I was home alone. :) YAY for the Red Sox, Yay for Boston, the best place on Earth to be from!! I'm a diehard fan, always have been and ALWAYS will be!! Don't mess with us, we bring the maddness and mean business!!!!!! I'm EXCITED, I'm PUMPED, I'm fired up!! Life is GOOD!! (Now if only the Patriots would catch the bug!! ;) )

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

WOOT WOOT!! REPRESENT!!

Jimi said...

Nice!! Is this what you do while you are supposed to be working? :)

Becky said...

The east is happy. glad you represent us out there in Utah. Love your exubiance.

Unknown said...

Go SOX!

Unknown said...

Day after...
I'm SO sorry Tina.
You must be sad today.

The Mormon Monk said...

Tina...

Do we need to update your Red Sox post now? Just kidding--it was a fun game.