Wednesday, August 6, 2008

READY, SET, GO!!

Haha, so i've been a "Blogger" for about a month or so now, but have never actually gone as far as to post anything...I'm LAME, i know. But here i am, a little scared, not gonna lie...I have no idea what i'm doing, but here i go!! :) FYI--For those who i haven't been in touch with... I've been living in Utah for the past 2ish years, in Provo to be exact. I'm about to move, yet again, seems like that's all i've done since i've been out here but oh well, I'm moving in with my friend Tracy. She lives in a condo South Provo and i can't wait...I'll be about 15 min. closer to work, and yay I can sleep longer!! I work in Payson, for a company called Temkin International. Our company manufactures film packaging...basically we manufacture and design the clear wrap that can typically be found around flowers...The owner, Danny Temkin, started the company out of his garage and it's now one of the fastest growing companies!! I work in the Accounting Department, under my boss, Dalan Andersen, the Controller. This is me at my lovely desk!! Where i spend MORE time than anywhere else!! Really though, i do love my job and feel so blessed to be able to say that!! Besides Work i love to PLAY!! I've really enjoyed having family nearby...it's been soo fun!! Without Ben and his family I would be soo homesick and sad...I love them so much!! I visit them a lot, sometimes i baby sitt, sometimes i drive them to the airport at 3 in the AM, sometimes i watch movies with them and American Idol, sometimes we go to the pool, sometimes we go to watch one of the kids play whatever sport they're into, sometimes we eat dinner, sometimes we color Easter Eggs and have Easter Egg Hunts, sometimes we laugh so hard we cry, and sometimes Ben reads me his book, sometimes i go to his ward and STRESS OUT while watching his kids so he and his wife can give talks...BUT no matter what we do, IT'S ALWAYS FUN!! Haha, I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH my BROTHER BEN, and his BEAUTIFUL WIFE JOY, and THEIR 5 CHILDREN. This year has been quite the year of concerts for me....I've gone to see One Republic, Gwen Stefani, Lifehouse, Matchbox Twenty, Royal Bliss...I just love seeing it live, and smelling the sweat!! No really i love to sing and dance along...It's one of my favoite pasttimes. Especially when it comes to KENNY CHESNEY!! EVERY YEAR no matter where i am, that's one concert you can count me in for!! Love it!! This year was extra fun. I went with one of my best friends i met at work. Since Kenny wasn't coming to Utah this year, we decided to go to Vegas to see him. Kindda crazzy, but hey i'm still young and single, so i can be crazzy!! :) Anyway, it was a very QUICK trip, but such a BLAST!! We left on a Thursday, right after work, and drove for about 4 hrs, to our hotel, in Mesquite. (We stayed at the Casa Blanca) The next day we layed out by the pool for the afternoon and then drove the rest of the way to the MGM Grand Hotel, where the concert was held. We sang our hearts out for our favortie Kenny Chesney and then drove home as soon as the concert was over...I was VERY tired, as i drove the entire way...but IT WAS WORTH IT!! Vegas was not my favorite, and even Kenny made some comments implying it was not his either...but either way I LOVED SEEING KENNY again!! Other than that, i can be found hanging out with my friends, watching movies, or laying out by the pool, going to church activites or MOVING, haha...I'm having a blast!! YAY!! I got through my first Post, be proud!! Miss you all dearly, (Family)!!

12 comments:

Not Home said...

Baby, we miss you, please come back home...
Just kidding, I'm a total stranger.
But I do love your blog.

Becky said...

Hi Tina, thanks for your email. I'm happy to see you are blogging. Hoping to see lots of post from your crazy, single life. Thinking about you....

Sarah said...

Hi Aunt Tina!
It's me, Sarah, I can't wait to hear about your life! I've missed you! Love you lot's!
<3
Sarah

The Mormon Monk said...

Welcome aboard, Tina! Love the picture.

Jeannette said...

well, i didnt get the first comment, oh well:( some are just quicker than i am! but that doesnt mean i dont love ya, cause i do! hardcore to the max! i miss you in my life, your my one true friend...

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! Can't wait to hear more! GREAT pics of you, too. Come and play with our family ANYTIME! We miss you

Sabra Palmer said...

Hey Tina,

Cute blog!! You have become an amazingly beautiful woman! It is fun to see what you are up to these days. We have a family blog now I will email you soon.

Love, Sabra

Alana said...

Tina,
Its good to know what you're up to now days. Who knows, maybe in a few years when Zach gets a real job we'll be back in Provo with you. Miss you. Hope you come back to Mass. for Christmas so we can see you.

Unknown said...

More, give us more!

IzeOfLight said...

Tina! It was so fantastic talking with you tonight, and I'm so glad you mentioned that you have a blog! I'm going to love being able to keep up on your life a bit better than I've been able to do so far. You're hilarious--keep blogging!
- Laura

jenny said...

COME ON NOW SHUGAAA! I love you. I'm linking you. Your blog means so much to me.

The Carlsens said...

Happy Birthday! Holla!!!