Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jen Jen!! :)

A couple weeks ago my LOVELY Sister Jenny came to visit UT--Well, to drop her son off at College!! College!!...Wow, my 18 yr. old nephew is now living about 5 min. from me and is GROWING UP (literally, haha)...i officially feel old. Anyway, I only got to see her for a couple hrs., but they were just great!! We laughed, talked, (I cried a little--SHOCKER, I know :) ), and just picked up where we last left off about 3 yrs. ago. I love her a ton and here's my shout out to one of the Best Big Sisters i have!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Tracy said...

cute! Sisters are the best. Love your shirt by the way... ;o)

Natalie said...

What a cute picture! I'm so glad that you got to visit! Def. one of the perks about living in Utah!

Jo Jo said...

You both are one of the best sisters ever. We'll be out there soon as well, T only has one more year.

Sarah said...

I miss you sooo much! Please come out soon!